February 25, 2008

A Broker can be Helpful in Choosing the Right Invoice Factoring Company


Many people cringe when they hear the word "broker". A common stereotype is that a financial services broker is strictly out for himself and will choose the funding source that pays the highest commissions, as opposed to matching the factoring company that can best serve the client. There are many brokers like that, but I believe they are in the minority.

I'm not ashamed of being a broker because my first priority is the satisfaction of the client. If I don't think factoring is a viable financing tool for a given situation, I will make that clear to the client. I will give them alternative ideas if available and thank them for giving me the opportunity to try to help them. I work with funding sources that I can implicitly trust and that have a track record of reliability and honesty.

A company does not pay extra fees for using a broker for setting up a factoring arrangement. That's because the commissions paid to the broker are paid by the factoring company as an expense. A broker like myself can be invaluable in bringing together companies and sources of capital that work well together.

Need factoring? Click here to apply!

Kent Harlan, CPA
www.ocflink.com
kenth@ocflink.com
417.849.7394

No comments: